PS3 Trophies

gamerbears

Endless Ocean

Ah Endless Ocean that game that I bought for 30 bucks off Amazon. It was a really nice game but I found myself being bored to death with it, not only was I bored because I was playing by myself but nobody has the fucking game! I came real close to finally playing with someone on GayGamer but then his interest died down when he forgot all about the whole offer we even exchanged Friend Codes and I went on the game and added him, I went diving leaving up my Gate so he can come on down to my boat but it never happened.



There you go some game play video of me playing the damn thing, I'm not sure if Gamespot has better quality than YouTube, well I have both tons of gameplay on both YouTube and Gamespot so let the good times roll!

The game is very relaxing if you're suffering from some kind of stress like if you don't want to go around killing people on Saint's Row 2 or GTA 4 but you just want to relax than putting on this game may help you out with the stresses of every day life. The fun part is if you have an SD card you can put a few MP3 songs onto it and listen to your own soundtrack, pretty nifty huh? They need to put this feature on more Wii games as it's always lovely to be diving into the ocean listening to your own favorite songs or even music from other games.

The graphics are pretty nice for a Wii title, even though you can probably complete the game within a few hours if you play it non stop and know where to go in the game you're able to discover so many new areas within the game and if you go so fast within the game you're bound to miss a few secret things left on the ground like treasures, also the underwater pen is very useful if you decide to find somebody online to play it with. I only managed to play with 1 person on this game, the lack of communication is what killed the online experience for me, at least a keyboard or even an upgrade of Wii Speak would of been a nice addtion for this game, but then again you might come across some pedophile out there to get a hold of kids just like Animal Crossing...

Older people need to realize the rating says "E for Everyone" if it was just for kids then it would of read 'KO- Kid's Only" bastards how dare they call gamers pedophiles if they happen to be over the age of 18 and enjoy a kids game like Rayman Raving Rabbids.

0 comments: