PS3 Trophies

gamerbears

Grand Theft Auto IV - Revisited

This time I have a video to help out the weird game play that this game still possesses. I haven't really gone back to playing online because I figured a lot of people would already be on Level 10 and deadly assassins. I think if I kept on doing the one Co-Op mission Hang Man's NOOSE I would of reached level 10 but its OK as I have other games to play besides GTA IV, this game was really my first game on my PS3 and so I played it to death I would still find it fun to play with friends online but they seem to be busy with other things like getting Burnout Paradise Trophies and things.

I've been playing another game that has been winning me over in the action adventure genre, that would be Saints Row 2 I'll have to get a video up of that soon but the reason why GTA IV lacks so much as compared to SR2 is that there's not much CO-OP feel. You get a chance to have three missions but that's not a enough to make this game gold with me. If they added a way of playing CO-OP with a friend then the game would surpass Saints Row 2.




There are still plenty of things to do on GTA IV but it really weighs out with both games. GTA IV has all the eye candy type graphics that make the game beautiful visually but when it comes to features Saints Row 2 beats the game to a pulp. You can do so much on the game such as mini games which can be addicting and funny I know GTA IV tried to pass off as a real life type game by adding all these physics and car damage but I feel that more and more people are taking notice to the fun factor of Saints Row 2 and leaving offline of GTA IV, I only heard that GTA IV's online is a ghost town and hardly anyone on there.

I also feel that if they brought the DLC that 360 has to PS3 then it would be great to have, I kept hearing rumor that their liscense for the DLC will end in sometime and that if they wanted to keep those rights they had to pay more money for it. I'm pretty sure that is just bullshit from PS3 fanboys but if it is true I'll definitely try to see if I can purchase it, since I already purchased a shit load of stuff for Burnout Paradise and Singstar.

0 comments: