PS3 Trophies

gamerbears

Woof???? Hello? Where Are The Bears!?

I've come to the conclusion and this seems to be a well known fact that most Bear Gamers are apart of the XBox 360 Live Community, I would understand someone who has all three consoles but prefers 360, but people who only prefer playing 360 and only has that system, oh my god such a fanboy. I would buy a 360 but seriously my friend's 360 died about four weeks ago to the Red Ring of Death, and I know Yellow Light of Death exists on PS3 but I'm rarely seeing people with this issue as compared to 360 owners.

I've gone on PlayStation Home and I've had a talk with my friend Jose who thinks that all the bears are hiding, I have no idea where he finds them but it's like every week I meet somebody who is a bear or a chub. It's nice to have him introduce me to people he meets on here but I must say that most of the bears I see on message boards such as GayGamer.net they all are highly active on Xbox Live, which makes me believe why do bears prefer Live over PSN, is it because you pay for the membership, the games, they have more RPG games on 360 than PS3 but man give me a break PS3 is also fun too and with Home you're able to be apart of a digital online community where you can communicate through voice chat and text and play games with others and check out their apartment that they created.

It's like going into someone's house sitting down and talking to them about something. Calling all Gamer Bears where in the hell are you guys at?

0 comments: