PS3 Trophies

gamerbears

Bear Rant Friday



I always thought that there would be things that just piss me off about something. I love video games, I love the systems I get too but one system that just pisses me off is Nintendo Wii, it lacks so much with it's hardware but usually what it lacks in, makes up for it with games and the Nintendo Shop Channel. I love the use of the SD card features but there are times when you just get tired of having to move channels on and off the card which is annoying because you can't seem to play the games off the SD card which would be a huge plus with a Nintendo Update.

The graphics seem to be sort of ok with some games like Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl it seems that the graphics look promising, but lately you've seen so many lazy developers out there making crappy third party games which makes the Wii seem like just a regular kiddy system with the games that come out every month. Some of those graphics are so bad they look like a good PlayStation game.

Like I mention earlier in a previous blog spot I said that Nintendo has no idea what a community is. Even though they seem to be understanding it some what with Animal Crossing: City Folk it still requires that you use the Friend Code. Some people "LOVE" the friend code because it's the game's own unique code generated JUST for you. It gets annoying having to gather up all these friend codes when it would be so much better to just have one damn code so you can just add it once and not have to worry about it instead of having tons fucking codes to shift through and wonder "Wait a minute I added a friend code but I have no fucking idea who it is."

If Nintendo just got their act together when releasing this system, also if they understood with using Nintendo Shop Channel and the system only has what 512MB of system memory, they should of known that sooner or later that the SD cards and the damn internal memory wouldn't be enough to keep all those games organized. Also buying another SD card is not going to slow my problem that I have so many Virtual Console and WiiWare games. Nintendo yet again is fucking our asses with more accessories we have to buy in the future. Watch Nintendo release only a 4GB storage drive something so cheaply made that it's annoying to even buy a 4GB storage drive for 120 dollars. Rip off. Nintendo is so fucking lame sometimes, I just wish they treated their customers with a little more importance.

0 comments: