PS3 Trophies

gamerbears

Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Wii


It was really difficult for me to buy this game from Wal Mart, I had the money and felt that with 50 dollars what could go wrong. Well I enjoyed the game and the excellent use of the Wii Remote.

I was impressed with how the graphics looked, considering that they might almost be the same as compared to the PS2 version of the game. I enjoyed it being in Dolby Pro Logic II which gives the game amazing sound since there are things behind you that will trigger the back speakers.

What I really liked is that the enemies tend to talk shit or try to say something slick like "Bad Move Jedi!" the Star Wars games have really improved and since I don't have the 360 or PS3 version of this I can't really tell you how great those graphics really are on the system. The voice acting is somewhat OK the storyline is indeed good to watch as it tells the story of Darth Vader's secret apprentice.

I like the fact that you can choose an ending. I haven't played that Clone Wars game either on the Wii but I'm so glad that they have it only for the Wii so us Nintendo gamers can praise with cheer.



Only beef I had with this game is that I wish it had WIFI Connection for the Wii version so you could fight friends in battle or fight other people. This Nintendo friend code seems sort of dumb just to add someone that might not be on their Wii all the time.

0 comments: