PS3 Trophies

gamerbears

FINALLY!

Now I can enjoy the experience of Next Gen consoles with the PS3. Don't get me wrong I love my Wii but the system is missing quite a lot. "Community" it seems Nintendo has no idea what that word means or how to incorporate it into it's new system. I think I should start something every Friday called "Bear Rant Fridays" where I rant about something in video games or stuff in general.

I got a PS3 for Christmas and only 1 game, I do plan to get more games for the PS3 because those demo downloads just don't cut it sometimes. Sadly from what I heard which confused me a great deal is stuff about the Core system and a different type of system, since this is the 80GB system, my friend told me to get the one with the Media Card slots, I couldn't really tell or even go talk to my Father about this issue since I have no idea how you would approach a store employee, I want the PS3 with the Metal like plastic with the Media Card stuff.

So when I opened it up and seen that it didn't have all that I was like "Fuck" but it's ok since I don't need an SD Card slot. It still has Ethernet port which is great since using the Wi-Fi connection seems to pump less Internet out of your system, with an Ethernet you get full speed from what I've seen with most connections. Though I don't have the fastest Internet running at home it usually takes an hour or so to download the huge demos.

I suppose the new 80GB doesn't have Backwards Compatilbity either which is ok because I'm guessing PS2 Emulation looks like shit which is why I left my PS2 there so when I get bored I can go back to playing my PS2. I seen that it plays PS1 games but the games look so pixalted and the screen moves a bit which makes the emulation TERRIBLE. I thought Sony would of learned by now that if you make perfect emulation for both three consoles the PS3 would be a smash hit with gamers thus sell more systems than 360. I must say the PS2 was a huge success in the gaming world towards it's release date and now because it's still selling systems and still selling games from what I hear.

This is the new home for my Dreamcast,



not sure where else to put it since my entire entertainment center is filled up with different types of shit, games, huge carrying cases for CD's and DVD's, the DVD collection. This is an older picture so ignore where the position of the Dreamcast is and the missing PS3.



So pretty much there is no other place to put my stuff at unless I throw some shit out, also my TV is already giving me a small amount of problems, I have a line on the upper left hand corner of the screen so that probably means my TV is almost going to be dying soon which sucks since new TV's cost a shit load of money. But now that I'm finally experiencing what the PS3 has to offer I'm really really loving it.

0 comments: